We have provided a list of frequently asked questions to make it easier for you to find your dream dress at Kirstie Kelly
1. How far in advance should I buy my gown?
For Bridal wear we recommend ordering your gown between a year to six months before your wedding. This gives you enough time to buy your shoes, accessories, undergarments and to do your alterations.
2. Do I need to make an appointment or can I just stop by?
We are by appointment only to ensure a comfortable and exclusive experience for all of our brides.
3. How long should I schedule for my appointment?
Bridal appointments are typically one hour.
4. What type of designers do you carry?
We exclusively carry Kirstie Kelly designs.
5. How expensive are your dresses?
Bridal gowns start at $725.00. Bridesmaids and flower girls dresses start at $189.
6. What do I need to bring to my appointment?
Pictures of gowns you are attracted to, any ideas/specifications that you have, modest undergarments and/or shape wear, sample pair of heels, and an open mind!
7. Can I bring family and friends to my appointment?
Of course! We recommend bringing three or four friends or family members to help you feel more comfortable. Children are welcome, however, we find that the bride feels more at ease without any distractions.
8. What size gowns do you have available for me to try on?
Our gowns come in sample sizes starting at a size 6.
9. How do I pay for my gown?
We ask for a first payment when you order the gown, this is normally 50% of the price of the gown.
10. How many fittings should I expect?
There are normally three fittings.
11. When do I come in for my fittings?
Between 1 to 2 months before your wedding date.
12. How do Kirstie Kelly dresses ship?
Most dresses are shipped UPS Ground, however if you need to a rush delivery we do that as well.
ALL BRIDAL ITEMS and SALES ITEMS ARE NON REFUNDABLE
Kirstie Kelly gladly accepts returns other then Bridal items and sales items, of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective merchandise purchased by phone or online for full refund or exchange within 30 days of original purchase.
Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Requests to exchange merchandise received as a gift must be accompanied by a gift receipt.
Select Items Purchased at Costco must be returned at a warehouse location, accompanied by a receipt.
Kirstie Kelly Showroom
1730 E. Holly Ave
El Segundo, CA 90245